- Conference day: 28th of September 2021
- Training day: 29th of September 2021
- Location: Südwerk, Karlsruhe
Sounds great? Then read on or get your ticket now!
Three Tracks, 15 Talks, 1 Keynote
Accento will have about 15 talks, split across three tracks:
- talks on Java and the JVM dive deep into our favorite backend platform, improving your understanding of essential tools and processes
- then we'll look into operations — think continuous delivery, Docker, cloud, etc.
Here's a selection of what you can expect:
For the rest, check the full list of talks.
Want to dive deeper into a topic? We're organizing three one-day trainings with industry experts who will improve your skills and make you more effective at your daily work:
As you can see, we're still working on one of them. 😃
No conference without afterparty: We're looking forward to chill out with you and enjoy tasty food, cool drinks, and good music. After a day full of learning, you definitely deserve this.
COVID-19 — Offline or Online?
Honestly, we wanted to do both, but it turns out that live streaming a conference is more challenging than we expected and we're still too small for that. Let's cross fingers for 2022.
So for September 2021, we're going with offline if possible, online if necessary. And after a year of remote events, we can't wait to see you in person! Here's the plan for that:
- regular-prized birdy bird tickets from May to mid September
- deadline for lightning talk proposals is end of July
- complete and detailed schedule published in August
- more expensive late bird tickets in the last week (don't buy these, get your ticket earlier!)
Of course, nobody knows whether in-person conferences will actually work out in September, so we have a Plan B: If push comes to shove, we'll do an online event like last year (on September 28th). That's not everybody's cup of tea, though, so we'll give you the choice between a full refund or a ticket for the online event (which includes a partial refund as online will be cheaper than offline). We'll make the decision whether to go online in mid August (at the latest).
Thrilled?! So are we! Then get your ticket now:
Spend a training day deep-diving with one of three industry experts.
* Regular priced tickets available until September 20th.
Hold Your Horses, Get Your Discount
We believe that small dev communities are integral to the ecosystem's continuous improvement and offer a 20% discount to JVM-based user groups (like JUGs) as well as JS and DevOps meetups. Email us for details on how to qualify.
Students get a conference ticket for 30 EUR. Make sure to select the right ticket on checkout and bring your certificate of enrollment with you to the conference.
Last but not least, if you have been at Accento 2019, pull out that business card we gave you at the closing keynote and redeem your code to get access to Early Adopter tickets, which cost 2019's prices.